Wednesday, June 16, 2010




This is Number 7-Pelican
I didn't paint this pelican until late last night.I really need to change that because my mind went right to all the suffering right now.Deep pain to my heart and soul....for them to suffer so greatly because of us humans .....for all the children and how they must be feeling now about their Earth and humanity....the Gulf is how we eat play share love live and where we go to pray when all is wrong in our human lives and boy is that going going for all around here...tension is growing by the day by the hour....In times as these I always went to the beach there I could go and know all would be fine one wave at a time....but now what?~~~~~~~~~~~~LOVE LOVE LOVE ~~~~~~~~I beg all to focus on pouring their love toward the GULF now ....to wake up to the present and LOVE MOther Earth.We need our HOME !

sold NOLA

No comments: