Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Mission





Hi yall ...been a long time.Got busy with living.And just when I thought we here on the coast were finally catching up getting some balance nearly 5 years after hurricane katrina....Now This ! Please tell me it is all a very bad dream.My Gulf my home our Mother Earth !!! Had moments when I just wanted to give some people some real lassing out but really who is going to listen and what real good will that do anyone .So I am going to go more into the LOVE The LIght! I PeaceSwirl am going to believe in the good.
In fact I just had my faith tested.A couple months back I thought I was going to have to live in my car with three big dogs. True! The man we rented from was giving the house to his parents and we had to move out. So began my search for a home for me and three big dogs.No no no ....then I gave up .Thank goodness for friends and my three sons.On the last week I found something ! IN fact what I had dreamed about but I held out total belief for myself.
Not anymore ! No matter how bad things will get and they will ...I pray I will keep a spark of light shining for Our Earth Our Gulf and humanity.Please help me send ... pour Love to the Gulf.

No comments: