Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Life OPened Up!




My life has opened up! This week it will be three years since hurricane katrina turned my world upside down and everywhichaway.And today I feel better than I have in a very very long time. Maybe it's the PTSD that is helping in a strange way. Well I say that because we who are healing with this aren't able to retain information at all. Names facts just go in and out. But this helps me to appreciate every moment right here and now just as it is.ANd it seems that living this way has been opening so many doors for me. My friend says "Debora, you just don't have an open door ...you have a hall way of doors that are opening up to you."It's true!Just the right people with just the right message or gift I was in need of at the right time. Living in the flow of life...

Right now I'm preparing for an art walk that someone I don't even know dropped me an invite to attend for no charge.Whoa! I'm seizing the opportunity.Can't wait to see what happens next.peace and love to all...


the painting on paper is of the great Mississippi Bluesman Charlie Patton

2 comments:

Randall Douglas said...

That's based the classic photo of Charlie alright. The bright colors are cool.

Peaceswirl said...

Thank you ,Randy ! I'm just figuring this place out with the comments.Weren't Charlie Patton and all the old time Blues people really super. IT helps me today to think of what they went through ...and the gifts they left us today.They give me strength.