Saturday, December 21, 2013

talking to angels spirit soul light and darkness....It's been nearly a year I've been living between two worlds ...I asked for peace and quiet and I got it! taking me much time to connect with spirit....I'm beginning to hear it better lately.I love it when I do begin to hear it again ...and it calls me like I'm a sick puppy to come and follow...here here gently ...this way this way.Ever learning to let go let GOD~~~trust. Hear is one of my PeaceSwirl angels.It was healing time for me when I was led to sit down and make a slew of these pretties....straight from spirit they came...all shapes and sizes and colors.Made from my painted tar paper scraps and recycled new orleans banner signs.I sell them on Jackson Square and in my Etsy shop if you would like one.peace

No comments: