Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Creative Waves




I'm crazy creative ....ideas one after another.I love it ! But nothang else gets done.I feel bad I'm not painting paintings or sweeping the dog hair or ....but what to do ? Push it away? I wish I could get paid for this time.... store it away and bring it out anytime I wanted. This is why folks should be tipping the artist.I give my art away when all is said and done.Hard to get folks to part with more than a $20.bill.And I can't turn it away.
Here I posted a pair of earrings I just came up with. Down to no money and low on materials....so I went to my scraps ...bits and pieces of my colored roofing felt.No perfection here .No patterns just wing it and let it fly. and I like em.They have an earthy ceramic old New Orleans feel.....very un-perfect.But I think people are over that anyways ... hear it all the time on the square.

Here also is my daily pelican picture.I now celebrate every sea bird I see alive free in this moment.This is all we really have anyways.Please love what is in front of you and send some of your healing energy love to our Gulf of Mexico.

No comments: