Thursday, June 24, 2010




why is when we are about to lose something we realize just how much we truly love it ? But now look I knew I loved the GUlf ...the beach...but my feelings of love is comming to a head the closer this monster comes to my shore.I can understand how it feels when your homeland is being attacked. I am ready to do battle....peaceswirl me!
So I went to NOLA to set out on the square but it was raining...so I went to the Aquarium of Americas . I forgot all about the worries and just got lost in all the mystery and wonder there.On the home I took the back road home old Highway 90 through the Louisiana swamps then down the MS coast. I stopped on Henderson Point in Pass Christian,MS.A beautiful hot sun sunny day and I was the only one there as far as I could see.Me and nature !So I walked it like it would be my last. I even let go for awhile...like always...feeling the oneness with nature.
On down the beach I saw more orange booms here and there .And did I say how strange the vibe is ?
This morning around 9 am I gave my son a ride to work at The Beau Rivage in Biloxi.Again very few people anywhere and a prefect beautiful summer morning.But it is like the quiet before the storm when everyone has evacuated and I'm waiting for the storm .People are quiet in the stores ....not like before a hurricane when everyone is talking to everyone.There are city workers and others here and there but something is not right here.
The rest of the day I decided to try to forget it all and concentrate on my art. Oh the creative ideas were a flying.Love it when that happens.Music playing loud.The colors a flowing.Then just when I thought I would go to bed....one quick check in on the news..........
Yep ! the oil is right off shore now.

No comments: