Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Clear Day

I got a good night sleep sleep last night...I think it was a real sleep where my mind slept also.So I woke up this morning feeling like I am walking on Earth instead of trying to walk under water like I felt all day yesterday.
Funny how on those bad days everything looks and feels so complicated. Then today ....clear sailing all the way.
First I walked the dogs then I took the little baby mouse I saved down to the woods to free.What a cute tiny creature.I wish him well out there in the big world.
I did some house work...yea!! and started my painting of Mississippi Fred McDowell and listened to some great blues all day.
It was a really good day. I had two visitors Kim and then Kirsten and the neighbors are redoing their work shop and they put out a huge pile of great Pieces of wood! His trash is my treasure! Thank you!!

No comments: