Saturday, May 24, 2008

Healing




seaching for health....my ups and downs and ....my daily struggle to find balance.I went to the doctor yesterday and will go back Monday for complete blood work. Oh how I pray we find a key to my problems.
I was thinking about all the people our world lost with the terrible earthquake in China and the cyclone in Myanmar. I know the shock pain fear and feeling so alone ...after hurricane Katrina. So I made this angel as a prayer for all those suffering in our world at this time.

2 comments:

Karin Bartimole said...

I love this mixed media piece - it's raw beauty and your message in creating it are moving to me.
Wishing you wellness,
Karin

Peaceswirl said...

Okay how's this for slow southern speed....almost two years....and I'm just now seeing this and you my friend.It's just been one giant kick in the stomach after another down here on the Gulf Coast...ahh but I see that the rest of the world is feeling our pain ..esp. now in June of 2010 oh mercy.I love that you got me totally with this piece. I love it so I have kept it.And I really didn't think anyone else would get it.
Thank you
Debora